On 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter also referred to as the GDPR) entered into force.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that the Administrator of your data (hereinafter referred to as Natura i Architektura) is Barbara Bołoz with its registered office in Wałbrzych, ul. Palisadowa 45/13, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number PL8862902070, NBRN: 383066290. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
We process your personal data for the purposes of:
- sending the newsletter,
- handling requests and inquiries addressed to us,
- contacting for cooperation with suppliers and other entities cooperating with Natura i Architektura and for recruitment purposes,
- contacting for purposes related to the provision of services and for purposes related to allowed marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular by e-mail and telephone,
- providing you with information about the offer,
- storing your data for archiving purposes.
In addition, we process personal data in the form of your image, as well as the image of children for whom you are a legal guardian for the purpose of making a photo session. Each photo is subjected to the processing in accordance with the idea and aesthetics of Natura i Architektura.
After your consent to the publication of your image and the image of children for whom you are the legal guardian, Natura i Architektura will be able to publish photos from sessions on websites and in offers for advertising and marketing purposes of business, and in Flickr and Google drive clouds. without the need to obtain your additional consent and without additional financial claims from your side. These photos will not be sold to other businesses.
We require the following personal data depending on the purpose of their processing:
- e-mail address (in case of ordering a newsletter)
- name, email address, telephone number, address of the registered office or residence, VAT number, bank and register details, age, gender and other data provided by you (in case of contacting you for purposes related to handling inquiries, providing services, external orders , invoicing, recruitment process or marketing purposes)
- portraits (in the case of publishing the image after obtaining your consent referred to above)
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security.
Providing your personal data is always voluntary, but necessary to place an order, sign up for the newsletter, or simply contact us.
Taking care to protect your personal data, any suspected violation of the protection of this data can be reported to the e-mail address: email@example.com. You also have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data (if technically possible), the right to raise objections and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if you believe that the processing of personal data violates regulations of the GDPR. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data. The removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- Cookie files
If you agree, we process your personal data in order to: save data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications.
- The information collected relate to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.